FUI - Corporate Office
Redwood Falls, Minnesota
Farmers Union Industries, LLC, also known as FUI, is a leading agricultural based manufacturing company based in Redwood Falls, MN. FUI is a premier provider of specialized products, providing superior value and services to our members and customers. Our current operations include Central Bi-Products, Northland Choice, Midwest Grease, Artex Manufacturing, Pet Care Systems, Redwood Farms Meat Processors, and Performance Pet Products. FUI currently manufactures in 8 facilities in a three state area, including: Redwood Falls, Long Prairie, Waite Park and Detroit Lakes, Minnesota; Mitchell, South Dakota and Estherville, Iowa. For more information, visit fuillc.com.
Our current operations include Central Bi-Products, Northland Choice, Midwest Grease, Artex Manufacturing, Pet Care Systems, Redwood Farms Meat Processors, and Performance Pet Products. FUI currently manufactures in 8 facilities in a three state area, including: Redwood Falls, Long Prairie, Waite Park and Detroit Lakes, Minnesota; Mitchell, South Dakota and Estherville, Iowa. Find out more about us on our website fuillc.com/.
FUI is currently looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our HR Team. This person will be based out of the Corporate Office in Redwood Falls, MN, and manage the full-cycle recruiting process for all locations. FUI offers a full benefits package, paid time off, paid holidays and birthday holiday, great team members, and more!
Job Title: Talent Coordinator
Location: Redwood Falls, MN
Areas of Accountability
All areas of accountability to be delivered in a manner that aligns with the values and business strategy of Farmers Union Industries, LLC.
- Applicant Sourcing & Tracking
- Candidate Evaluation
- Employee Onboarding & Offboarding
- Company Awareness & Representation
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement transparent, full-cycle recruiting strategy compliant with best practices and state/federal legislation
- Foster a high level of awareness within all local communities and promote FUI as an “employer of choice”
- Manage applicant tracking system, including posting of all positions and reporting on employment activity
- Collaborate with managers on a regular basis to identify hiring needs, as well as most favorable recruiting process
- Source applicants from a variety of resources – professional networking, social media, local postings, job/career fairs, etc.
- Act as main point of contact for applicants
- Screen resumes and perform initial interviews to ensure alignment of candidate with staffing objectives
- Assist with interviewing and employee selection
- Administer appropriate assessments and manage screenings for applicants
- Maintain employee referral program
- Coordinate new hire orientation, onboarding and training, with a strong focus on culture
- Act as liaison with recruiting firms, employment agencies and advertising agencies, including management of contracts
- Provide company representation related to networking & recruiting (i.e. job fairs, career fairs, etc.)
- Cross-train and provide back-up for other areas of HR, as needed
Situations may arise that require employees to temporarily or permanently assume responsibility for tasks not specifically outlined in this job description. Employees may be requested to work additional hours and/or accommodate a heavier than normal workload.
- Associate’s degree in Communications, Business or Human Resources, preferred; or comparable education and/or experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with high level of professionalism
- High level of proficiency, accuracy, discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Experience in a staffing/recruiting role, preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and/or HRIS, preferred
- Experience in a high-volume, multi-location environment, preferred
- Strong sense of initiative and independent problem-solving with the ability to manage time with little supervision
- Travel up to 25%, annually; valid Class B Driver’s License
AA/EEO/Drug-Free Workplace. We use E-Verify.